- Sri Saraswathi Vidhyalaya Educational Trust was established on 2010, located in Kuttapatti under the trust we have two Board of Education one is SSV Public School (CBSE – Central Board) another one is SSV Matric Hr.Sec.School (Stateboard ).
- While we started the school the school strength was 700 gradually increased now we have 2200 Students in our two boards. Continuously we have given 100% Result in 10 th and 12 th Std.
- The School is a long-cherished dream of the trustees whose vision where to start an educational institution combining the virtues of art and culture. It is a coeducational institutions.
- Arise,Awake and Achieve
- To Challenge every child’s development of personal literacy in learning environment. Supported by positive culture of corporation among Educators, Families and Resources.
- To prepare the students academically and socially in excellence is expected of everyone.
- “Let Child Blossom with its full potential in different areas of physical, intellectual,moral and spiritual development” is our motto.The children are the focus of education and they should be groomed in such a way that they could face the challenges of life and carve out a future for themselves.
- The parents can look forward to SSV SCHOOLS as an Institution which will provide all round development of personality. Academic Excellence, Innovative Approaches and Modern Teaching Techniques are the keynotes of the successful Educational system of SSV.
CORRESPONDENT & PRINCIPAL : Mrs.KAVITHA RAJENDRAN M.A.,M.A.,M.Phil.,M.Ed.
- Education is a Shared Commitment between dedicated teachers motivated students and enthusiastic parents with high expectations.
- The Role of a School is not only to pursue academic excellence but also to motivate and empower its students to be lifelong learners, critical thinkers and productive members of an ever-changing global society more than dedicate back SSV Pledged to transform education.
- The School is striving hard to make the best possible efforts to inculcate strong values combining with academics and extracurricular activities in the children. Converting every individual into self-reliant and independent citizen children need to self goals within their reach until they gain confidence and determination.
- We aim to provide excellence in all our education programs high expectations are reflected through high levels of students responsibility and conduct and in student high success rate in reaction to the entrance to tertiary education & Employment. We are certain that you will find SSV Schools to be an excellent choice of Secondary School for your child.